Tuesday 20 November 2012

2nd Copy of Begginers to Music Magazine

This is one of my ideas of  music magazine that covers all areas of music; that will attact many different audiences e.g. ages and different music genres e.g. rock also it will consist of learning new instruments and will provide tips and usful resourses for example websites.

I used Adobe Illustrator to design the Magazine Front Page, I went to the Music Department in college and took photographs of two different bands playing and I selected five photographs after using Photoshop to crop and changes the "levels" which alters the contrast of the image.

I have decided that I will not be continuing with this style of design and will explore some of the other ideas that I'd brainstromed in a pervious post.

No comments:

Post a Comment